Every Room Starts with a Rug
At Annabelle’s, our mantra is every room starts with a rug. That’s because we know just how much impact a rug can have on the overall style and design of a room. Whenever we’re helping a client design a new room, this tends to be the first place we start.
Things to consider when choosing your next rug:
- Many people often overlook the importance of a rug, but make no mistake – your rug will set the tone for a room. Take care in selecting a pattern, color and texture that works well in your overall design.
- Will your rug be in high-traffic areas such as a living room or front foyer? Or will it be in less traffic areas like your bedroom. How about pets or kids? All these factors go into selecting the right rug for you. Your Annabelle’s designer can help.
- Looking to change the look of a room? Start with a new rug. While not considered a ‘piece of furniture’ by most, your rug can have as much impact as anything else in your room.
- Your rug provides your room character! Do you have neutral or light-colored upholstery? If so, your rug can help you make a statement while working off your overall theme.
- Have fun. Enjoy the process and find yourself a great rug… your room with thank you.
Three reasons clients come to Annabelle’s for their new Rug.
- We understand the importance of finding the right rug has on your overall design. Our clients appreciate the thoughtfulness with which we go about making this important choice.
- We have access to so many styles! Just a brief walk through our interior design center will give you a small taste of the options we have.
- We help you consider other factors when selecting your rug, such as through-traffic. And of course, we’ll help you select the right size for your room.